你知道达特摩尔吗 福尔摩斯先生 不
It's an amazing place, it's like nowhere else, it's sort of bleak, but beautiful.
那是个神奇的地方 与众不同 虽然荒凉 却很美
Not interested. Moving on.
没兴趣 继续说
We used to go for walks, after my mum died, my dad and me.
妈妈过世后 我和爸爸常出去散步
Every evening, we'd go out onto the moor.
每天晚上 我们都会去那片荒原
Yes, good. Skipping to the night that your dad was violently killed, where did that happen?
很好 直接跳到你父亲被杀那晚 事发地在哪
There's a place, it's a sort of local landmark, called Dewer's Hollow.
那里有个地方 可以说是个地标 叫恶魔谷
That's an ancient name for the devil.
那是魔鬼的古称
So? Did you see the devil that night?
然后呢 那晚你们看见魔鬼了吗
Yes. It was huge. Coal-black fur with red eyes.
看见了 它体型巨大 红色眼睛 煤黑皮毛
It got him. Tore at him, tore him apart.
它抓住了他 撕扯他 把他撕成了碎片
I can't remember anything else.
其它的我记不起来了
They found me the next morning, just wandering on the moor.
第二天早上被找到时 我就在荒原上游荡
My dad's body was never found.
我父亲的尸体至今没有找到
Red eyes, coal-black fur, enormous...
红色眼睛 煤黑皮毛 体型巨大
A dog? Wolf?
狗 还是狼
Or a genetic experiment.
也许是基因实验产品