This the file on Irene Adler?
这是艾琳·阿德勒的档案
Closed forever.
永久封档
Iam about togo andinformmy brother — or, if you prefer, you are —
我正要去通知我弟弟 或者你愿意的话 由你去说
that she somehow got herself into a witness protection scheme in America.
她在美国申请到了证人保护计划
New name, new identity. She will survive and thrive...but he will never see her again.
新名字 新身份 她会健康地活着 但他永远都见不到她了
Why would he care? He despised her at the end.
他会在意么 最后是他摒弃了她
Won't even mention her by name, just 'The Woman'.
提起她都不说名字 只是说"那个女人"
Is that loathing or a salute? One of a kind, the one woman who matters.
那是厌恶还是赞扬 独一无二 唯一让他在意的女人
He's not like that. He doesn't feel things that way, I don't think.
他不是那种人 我觉得他不会有这种感觉
My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective.
我弟弟的大脑堪比科学家或哲学家 可他选择当名侦探
What might we deduce about his heart?
关于他的内心 我们能推论多少
I don't know.
我不知道
Neither do I. But, initially, he wanted to be a pirate.
我也不知道 但他最初的愿望是当一名海盗
He'll be OK with this — witness protection, never seeing her again — he'll be fine.
他应该可以接受证人保护计划 再也不能见面 他不会有事
I agree. That's why I decided to tell him that.
我同意 所以我决定这样告诉他
Instead of what?
那事实是什么
She's dead. She was captured by a terrorist cell in Karachi two months ago and beheaded.
她死了 两个月前 她被卡拉奇的一个恐怖组织俘获 被砍头了
It was definitely her? She's done this before.
确定是她本人吗 她耍过一次诈
I was thorough this time.
这次我保证万无一失
It would take Sherlock Holmes to fool me, and I don't think he wason hand, do you?
想骗我得夏洛克·福尔摩斯亲自出马 可我觉得他并不在场 对吧
So...what shall we tell Sherlock?
所以我们怎么对夏洛克说