Are you laughing at me, Mr Holmes?
你是在笑我吗 福尔摩斯先生
Why, are you joking?
怎么 你在开玩笑吗
My dad was always going on about the things they were doing at Baskerville.
我父亲一直在怀疑巴斯克维尔的秘密
About the type of monsters they were breeding there.
他们究竟造出了什么样的怪兽
People used to laugh at him. At least the TV people took me seriously.
过去别人总是嘲笑他 至少电视台的人把我说的当回事
And I assume did wonders for Devon tourism.
我猜这节目带动了德文郡的旅游业
Yeah...Henry, whatever did happen to your father, it was 20 years ago. Why come to us now?
好了...亨利 无论你父亲发生了什么事 那已经是20年前了 为什么现在才来找我们
Not sure you can help me, Mr Holmes, since you find it all so funny!
我不确定你是不是能帮我 福尔摩斯先生 你竟然以为这是笑话
Because of what happened last night.
因为昨晚发生的事
Why, what happened last night?
什么 昨晚发生了什么事
How... How do you know?
你怎么知道
I didn't know, I noticed.
我并不知道 我观察到的
You came up from Devon on the first available train this morning.
你坐德文郡开出的第一班火车过来
You had a disappointing breakfast and a cup of black coffee.
吃了差劲的早餐 喝了清咖啡
The girl on the seat across the aisle fancied you. Though initially keen, you've now changed your mind.
过道对面的女孩吸引了你 虽然你最初很热情 不过很快又冷淡了
You are, however, extremely anxious to have your first cigarette of the day.
而你现在 正急不可待地想要抽今天的第一支烟
Sit down, Mr Knight, and do please smoke. I'd be delighted.
奈特先生 请坐下抽完这支烟 我很乐意你这么做
How on Earth did you notice all that?
你到底怎么会注意到这些
It's not important...
这不重要...
Punched out holes where your ticket's been checked.
穿孔纸屑证明你被检过票
Not now, Sherlock.
现在不是时候 夏洛克
Oh, please, I've been cooped-up for ages!
我都快憋死了
You're showing off.
你这是炫耀
Of course I am a show-off, that's what we do.
我就是爱炫耀 我们这类人就这样