I agree, which is why for the good, of our community...
我同意 所以说为了我们这个社区的利益着想...
we ask the newer toys, the stronger ones, to take on the hardships the rest of us can’t
bear anymore.
我们应该让一些更新的更坚韧的玩具 来做那些我们无力承受之事
I guess that makes sense.
听起来好像有点道理
But I can’t accept. We’re a family. We stay together.
但是我不接受 我们是一个大家庭 要呆在一起
A family man, huh? I understand.
一个很爱家的男人啊? 我明白了
Put him back in the timeout chair.
把他放回椅子上去
Unhand me!
放开我!
Bring in the bookworm.
把书虫叫来
Ah! Here it is. It was filed under "Lightyear".
啊! 在这里 它归档在"光年"里
Let’s see here... Accessories, Maintenance...
我看看... 配件 维修...
Oh, here we go. Remove screws to access battery compartment.
哦 找到了 拆掉螺丝 找到电池槽
What are you doing?
你们要干什么?
Let go of me.
放开我
To return your Buzz Lightyear action figure back to its original factory settings,
要把你的巴斯光年重设成出厂设置
slide the switch from ‘Play’ to ‘Demo’.
将按钮从"使用"拨向"演示"
Stop! No, no, no!
快停下来! 不 不要啊!
What was that? - Sounds like it came from the hall.
什么声音? - 像是从大厅传来的
I’ll see what it was.
我去看看怎么回事
What do you see? Anything? - No, just a dark hallway.
看到什么了? 有人吗? - 没有 只看到漆黑的走廊
Wait, wait, I see Andy. - What?
等等 我看到安迪了 - 什么?