Stretch takes the round. - You lost. –
八爪鱼拿下了这局 - 你输了
Ok, minimum bet: five monopoly. Coyotes wild.
好 最小赌注: 五块钱 土狼发飙了
Change of two double A’s.
两节双A电池
Hey, what do you guys think of the new recruits? Any keepers?
嘿 大家觉得新来的人怎么样? 有谁能当守卫吗?
Oh please ... landfill!
哦 拜托... 全是垃圾!
Cowgirl? Dinosaur? - Toddler fodder.
女牛仔呢? 恐龙呢? - 也是没用的人
But that, that, uh, space guy... he can be useful.
但是那个 那个太空人呢... 他是可以利用的
He ain’t the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives.
在一群打手里面 他可算不上厉害
Neither are you, Chunk.
你也不厉害 恰克
You got a little piece for yourself, didn’t you, Ken?
你看上了一个 不是吗 肯尼?
Hey, lay off, Twitch!
嘿 别碰我 战神!
Barbie’s different. - Oh, Mr. Softy over here.
芭比和他们不一样 - 哦 好一个柔情男子啊
What do you expect from a girl’s toy? - I’m not a girl’s toy! I’m not!
他就是个女孩子的玩具 能阳刚到哪儿去? - 我才不是女孩子的玩具! 不是!
Why do you guys keep saying that? - All them toys are disposable.
为什么你们总是这么说? - 他们那些玩具都是一次性的
We’ll be lucky if they last us a week.
要是他们能坚持上一个礼拜 就算我们走运了
Well, well. Looky who we have here.
看看谁来了
Let me go! - Take him to the library.
放开我! - 把他带到图书馆去
No!
不!
Woody, what are you doing?
伍迪 你干嘛呢?
I gotta get outta here. - You’re leaving?
我要离开这里 - 离开?