Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You’re our hero!
嘢哈! 牛仔 你拯救了我们! 你是我们的英雄!
I got a kink in my slink.
我的弹簧都搅在一起了
My tail! Where’s my tail?
我的尾巴! 我的尾巴哪儿去了?
Someone need a hand?
谁丢了手吗?
Where’s my nose? - Here it is.
我鼻子哪儿去了? - 给你
Here’s your arm. - Gimme that.
你的胳膊 - 给我
Honey, the mustache?
亲爱的 胡子呢?
I don’t recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
我不记得玩游戏是这么艰苦卓绝的事情啊
Andy never played with us like that. - We’re just gonna have to make the best of it.
安迪从未如此对待我们 - 我们得善处逆境
But these toddlers, they don’t know how to play with us. - They’re too young.
但这些小屁孩 他们不知道该如何玩耍我们 - 他们太小了
And they’re sticky. - We should be in the Butterfly Room.
而且难缠 - 我们应该待在蝴蝶屋
With the big kids. - That’s right.
和稍大点的孩子一起 - 没错
You said it.
说得对
We’ll get this straightened out. I’ll go talk to Lotso about moving us to the other room.
我们要把这件事解决 我去和抱抱熊谈谈 让他把我们带到其他房间去
Blast. Try that one.
糟糕 试试那个
It’s locked. - Same here.
锁着呢 - 这边也是
Try the windows. - Uh negatory.
看看窗户 - 也关着呢
It’s a Fenster-Sneckler 380. Finest child-proof lock in the world.
这是芬斯特-斯内特380型号的锁 是世界上最好的预防儿童开启的锁
We’re trapped! - Wait. Did anyone notice the transom?
我们被困住了! - 等等 看到气窗了吗?
Oh great. How do we get up there?
哦 太好了 但怎么上去呢?