I have the secret ingredient. Jelly beans.
我有绝密配方 果冻豆豆
Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. - Poisoned?
有人在水洞里投毒 - 投毒?
Who would do such a mean thing?
谁这么卑鄙?
Agh! The scary witch! Look out!
啊! 邪恶女巫! 当心!
She’s using her witchy powers.
她正在施法
I know where to hide.
我知道藏身之处
She’ll never find us in here.
她永远也找不到这儿
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Agh! She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch!
啊! 她发现我们了! 我们要坐宇宙飞船逃跑!
You’re doing great. - Are you classically trained?
干得漂亮 - 你受过训练吗?
Look, I just need to know how to get out of here. - There is no way out.
听着 我只想离开此地 - 你无路可逃
Just kidding. Door’s right over there. - Well, Cowboy. You just jumped right in, didn’t ya?
开玩笑的 门就在那儿 - 牛仔 你来得很突兀嘛 不是吗?
I’m Dolly. - Uh, Woody.
我是布娃娃 - 伍迪
Woody. Really? You’re gonna stick with that? Cause now’s your chance to change it. New room and all...
伍迪 真的吗? 不考虑一下改名? 新房间 新环境 是时候换新名儿...
That’s coming from a doll named Dolly.
这是布娃娃给你的忠告
Who’s the new guy? - Are you a real cowboy?
这个新人是谁呀? - 你是真正的牛仔吗?
Well, actually... - Of course he’s not, Pea Brain...
这个嘛 事实上... - 他当然不是了 豆豆...
He don’t even have a hat. - I do too have ... –
他连个帽子都没有 - 我有...
My hat! - Told you. –
我的帽子! - 我跟你说过了吧
I found a spaceship! - Showtime! –
我发现了一艘宇宙飞船! - 表演时间到!
Quick. Get in. Strap in your seatbelts, close your tray tables.
快 上船 系好安全带 收起餐桌
Hold on, it might get a little bumpy.
坐稳了 可能会有点颠簸哟
Three, two, one. Blast off!
三 二 一 发射!