How many? - There must be dozens.
有多少人? - 好几十人
Oh, I can hardly wait! - Places, everyone.
我迫不及待了! - 大家各就各位
At last I’m going to get played with.
终于有人玩我了
Uh Rex... - Come to Poppa.
抱抱龙呀... - 到这儿来
There’s a snake in my boot.
我靴子里有条蛇
I’d like to join your posse boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song.
小伙子们 我愿意加入你们的队伍 但首先我要唱一首歌
A sheriff!
一个警长!
Move over, Mr. Prickle Pants. We have a guest.
让开点 刺头裤子先生 有客人来了
You want some coffee?
想要点咖啡吗?
It’s good for you but don’t drink too much or you’ll have a .. have a ...
适量饮用对你有益 一旦过量 你就会... 就会...
Be right back!
马上回来!
Hey. Hello. Hi, excuse me. - Sh!
嘿 你好 请问 - 嘘!
Can you tell me where I am? - Shhh!
请告诉我这是哪儿? - 嘘!
The guy’s just asking you a question. - Well, excuse me, I’m trying to stay in character.
人家问你哪 - 不好意思 我只是不想跳戏
My name’s Buttercup. You’ve met Baron Von Shush. - Sh!
我叫小奶油 他是刺猬先生 - 嘘!
Hello, I’m Trixie. - Sh! Sh!
你好 我叫特蕾茜 - 嘘! 嘘!
Guys. Hey. Guys, look. I don’t know where I am. - We’re either in a cafe in Paris... –
嘿 伙计们 听着 我不知道自己在哪儿 - 我们要么是在巴黎的咖啡厅...
or a coffeshop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor...
要么是在新泽西的咖啡店 我确定自己刚看了医生回来...
with life-changing news. - We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun. You’ll be fine.
还获知了一个重大消息 - 我们通常都是即兴表演 放松心情 寻找乐子 你会过得很好
No, no, no, no. I...
不 不 不 不 我...
Who wants lunch?
谁想吃午饭?