Bull’s-eye, no. You need to stay.
红心 不 你得留下
Bull’s-eye, no. I said stay!
红心 不 我说了留下!
Look, I don’t want you left alone in the attic, ok?
听着 我不想你孤零零地待在阁楼 好吗?
Now stay.
你留下吧
Bonnie? Bonnie
啊?
I... I gotta go.
我... 我得走了
Bonnie, you in here?
Bonnie 你在这儿吗?
Come on, Come on... No, no!
快 快... 不 不!
What? What the heck?
什么? 见鬼了?
Ah, that’s better.
啊 这就好多了
Bonnie! Oh, there you are. Bonnie!
你在这儿呀
Come on, honey. It’s time to go home.
亲爱的 是时候回家了
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不...
Reach for the sky.
一飞冲天
Bluebells, cockleshells, eeny, miney...
风铃草 海扇壳 点兵 点将...
You’re my favorite deputy.
你是我最好的副手
Bonnie! - Coming!
Bonnie! - 来了!
Oh, great!
这下好了!
Oh, it’s gonna be ok, Bull’s-eye. - Woody’s going to college with Andy.
哦 没事的 红心 - 伍迪会跟着安迪去大学
It’s what he always wanted. - Ah, he’s crazy.
那正是他所期望的 - 啊 他疯了
College is no place for a toy. - Toys are for playtime.
大学容不下一个玩具 - 玩具是为玩耍而生的
Oh speaking about playtime... They’re lining up out there!
说到玩耍... 他们在排队了!