My main competitor is an old man in poor health.
我最大的竞争对手是个快死的老头。
His son will soon inherit control of the corporation.
他儿子很快将继承公司的控制权。
I need him to decide to break up his father's empire.
我要他下决心毁掉他爹的帝国。
Cobb, we should walk away from this. Hold on.
柯布,我们不该管这事,等等。
If I were to do this, if I even could do it...
如果我真的做,假设我做得到的话。
I'd need a guarantee.
我需要你的保证。
How do I know you can deliver?
我怎么能知道你会不会兑现?
You don't.
你不会知道。
But I can.
但我有这个能力。
So do you want to take a leap of faith...
那你究竟是想放手一搏呢。
or become an old man, filled with regret...
还是迟暮之时,满心悔恨。
waiting to die alone?
孤独地等死?
Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb. And choose your people more wisely.
集合人马,柯布先生,择友要更加谨慎。
Look, I know how much you wanna go home.
听着,我知道你有多想回家。
This can't be done.
这不行的。
Yes, it can. Just have to go deep enough.
可以的,只要足够深入。
You don't know that.
你又不知道。
I've done it before.
我之前做过。
Who'd you do it to?
对谁?
Why are we going to Paris?
我们为什么要去巴黎?
We're gonna need a new architect.
我们需要新的筑梦师。