显然大家都是
I wonder he does not marry and secure a lasting convenience of that kind.
不知道他怎麽还没结婚 好有人可以随时差遣
She would be a lucky woman. - Really?
那她将会非常幸运 - 是吗?
Darcy is a most loyal companion.
达西是非常忠实的同伴
He recently came to the rescue of one of his friends.
在我们来此之前 他才及时拯救一个朋友
What happened?
怎麽回事?
He saved him from an imprudent marriage.
他让那位朋友避免一桩轻率的婚姻
Who's the man?
那个人是谁?
His closest friend, Charles Bingley.
他的好友查尔斯宾利
Did Mr Darcy give a reason for this interference?
达西对这样的干涉 提出任何理由吗?
There were apparently strong objections to the lady.
听说是反对那位小姐
What kind of objections? Her lack of fortune?
反对什麽?她没有钱吗?
I think it was her family that was considered unsuitable.
我想是她的家庭不太适合
So he separated them? - I believe so. I know nothing else.
所以他就拆散他们? - 我想是的,我只知道这些
Miss Elizabeth.
伊莉莎白小姐
I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.
我挣扎许久,再也无法忍受
These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings only to see you.
过去的几个月真是种折磨 我到罗新庄园只是为了见妳
I have fought against judgement, my family's expectation,
我违背了我的判断力 家人的期望
the inferiority of your birth, my rank.
妳的出身低微,我的阶级
I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.
我全都抛在一旁 请妳结束我的痛苦
I don't understand. - I love you.
我不明白 - 我爱妳