Dear Jane...
亲爱的珍…
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
Please, do be seated.
请坐
Mr and Mrs Collins have gone to the village.
柯林斯夫妇到村里去了
This is a charming house.
这房子很迷人
I believe my aunt did a great deal to it when Mr Collins first arrived.
我想柯林斯先生刚到这时 我姨妈大肆整修了一番
I believe so.
我想是的
She could not have bestowed her kindness on a more grateful subject.
她大概再也找不到 更会感谢她仁慈赠与的人
Shall I call for some tea? - No, thank you.
你要喝点茶吗? - 不,谢谢
Good day, Miss Elizabeth, it's been a pleasure.
再见,伊莉莎白小姐 真是荣幸
What on earth have you done to poor Mr Darcy?
妳到底对可怜的达西先生怎麽了?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Every mind must have some counsellor
每颗心都要有个谘询者
to whom it may apply for consolation in distress.
好在危难的时候求助
There are many conveniences which others can supply and we cannot procure.
我们也许有其它方便的选择
I have in view those objects
我已经观察过这些目标
which are only to be obtained through intercourse...
这些只能藉由性交获得…
Forgive me, through the intercourse of friendship or civility.
抱歉 我是指藉由友谊或礼貌的交际
On such occasions, the proud man steps forth to meet you not with cordiality,
在这种情况下 这人不是因热诚而接待你
but with the suspicion of one who reconnoitres an enemy...
而是带着怀疑 如同侦测敌人一般
How long do you plan to stay? - As long as Darcy chooses.
你计划在此待多久? - 这要看达西