所以我跟他说“对不起,那就是我的感觉!”他居然说我太大声,搞得他耳朵嗡嗡叫!然后我说“别吃这个,这是厨房磁铁。”如果他不听,我只好把他留在急救室了。
Ross:Monica, I am sorry.
Monica,对不起。
Joey:What a tool!
真是个王八蛋!
Rachel:You don't want to work for a guy like that.
你不会想为那种人工作的!
Ross:Yeah!
我知道。
Monica:I know... it's just... I thought this was, you know... it.
我以为我的机会来了。
Ross:Look, you'll get there. You're an amazing chef.
你会成功的,你是个了不起的厨师。
Phoebe:Yeah! You know all those yummy noises? I wasn't faking.
记得那些赞美的声音?我不是装的。
Rachel:Am I goona get paid for the full three hours? Just a question, we will talk about it later.
我能拿到全时三小时的工资吗?只是一个问题,我们以后再说。
Joey:So, er... how did it go with Celia?
和Celia的状况如何?
Ross:Oh, I was unbelievable.
我简直是太神了。
Joey:All right, Ross!
干得好!
Ross:I was the James Michener of dirty talk. It was the most elaborate filth you have ever heard. I mean, there were characters, plot lines, themes, a motif... at one point there were villagers.
我就像是James Michener一样满口狠亵的话,天下最具巧思的狠亵话。有人物,剧情,主题。其中一段的主角是村夫与村姑。
Joey:Whoa! And the... huhhuh?
然后呢?
Ross:Well, ahem... you know, by the time we had finished with all the dirty talk, it was kinda late... and we were both kind of exhausted, so uh...
狠亵话讲完后已经很晚了,而且我们也已精疲力竭所以……
Joey:You cuddled.
你们爱抚?
Ross:Yeah, which was nice.
那种感觉好好。
Phoebe:You guys wanna try and catch a late movie or something?
你们想看晚场电影吗?
Rachel:Maybe, but shouldn't we wait for Chandler?
好。或许吧,但我们不是该等Chandler?
Joey:Yeah, where the hell is he?
他到底跑哪儿去了?
Chandler:Yes, Fran. I know what time it is, but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy! Oh, really, really, really? Well, let me tell you something... you will care about it, because I care about it! You got it? Good! Whooooaaaa....
对,法兰,我知道现在几点。但我看着WENUS而且我相当不高兴。真的?告诉你吧,你会在乎的,因为我在乎。懂吗?很好!