Monica:Okay, I'll take "Idiots in the Workplace" for 200 Alex.
要我就在“工厂里的白痴”上押200亚里克斯。
Chandler:It's not just that she's cute, okay. It's just that... she's really really cute.
这不是她漂不漂亮的问题,这是……她真的真的很漂亮。
Ross:It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink.
都一样,兔子不吃窝边草。
Rachel:God, I even know that I'm pretty much unemployable.
上帝,我知道我几乎不应该被雇用。
Monica:Ross, your little creature's got the remote again.
Ross,你的小动物又在玩遥控器了。
Ross:Marcel, Marcel, give Rossie the remote. Marcel,Marcel, you give Rossie the remote right now.Marcel,you give Rossie the remote.
Marcel,Marcel,把遥控器给Ross。Marcel,Marcel,你现在就把遥控器给Ross。Marcel,把遥控器给Ross。
Monica:Great.
这下可好。
Ross:Relax, I'll fix it.
别急,我会修好的。
Rachel:Cool... "Urkel" in Spanish is "Urkel."
酷!Urkel在西班牙文中叫“Urkel”!
Ross:How did he do this?
它是怎么办到的?
Chandler:So tell me something, is leaving the Christmas lights up part of your plan to keep us merry all year long?
你让圣诞灯一直开着是想让我们,“快乐”一整年?
Monica:Ah no, you see, someone was supposed to take them down around New Year's... but obviously someone forgot.
不,某人应该在新年期间把它拿下,但她显然是忘了。
Rachel:Well, someone was supposed to write "Rachel, take down the lights" and put it on the refrigerator... How long has that been there?
某人应该写下“Rachel,拿下圣诞灯”然后贴在冰箱…… 在这儿多久了?
Monica:A really long time.
时间可不短了。
Chandler:Hey, where you been?
你上哪儿去了?
Joey:I went back to Riff's. I think Ursula likes me. All I ordered was coffee, she brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries.
我到Riff餐厅去了,我想Ursula喜欢我。我只点了咖啡,她却端给我鲔鱼和四盘的薯片。
Chandler:Score.
成功了。
Joey:She is so hot!
她好带劲儿。
Chandler:Yeah, listen. Okay, before you do anything Joeylike, you might wanna run it by err...
好的,不过听着,在你做一些Joey风格的事情前,或许你可以找……
Joey:Phoebe?
Phoebe?
Phoebe:Yeah?
怎么?
Joey:You think it would be okay if I asked out your sister?
我约你姐出去你会介意吗?
Phoebe:Why? Why would you wanna... do that? Why?
为什么?你为何要那样做?
Joey:So that if we went out on a date, she'd be there.
因为如果我去约会时,她就会在我身边。
Phoebe:Well, I mean, I'm not my sister's, you know, whatever, and um...I mean, it's true, we were one egg, once, but err, you know, we've grown apart, so, um... I don't know, why not? Okay.
我的意思是,我不是她。呃…… 没错,我们曾待在同一颗卵子,但我们各自发育,我不知道……有何不可?
Joey:Cool, thanks.
酷,谢啦。
Ross:You okay?
你还好吧?
Phoebe:Yeah I'm fine.
还好。
Ross:You wanna watch Laverne y Shirley?
你还要继续看Laverne y Shirley?