Rachel: Shoop, shoop, shoop…
咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻
Phoebe: Ooh.
噢!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡。
Rachel: Whocares?
谁在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone.Ugly Naked Guy's having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他刚刚坐到肉汤里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一个人。他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐。
Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!
我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
裸舞开场了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了吗?
Rachel: By all means.
当然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
来,谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的。
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分这块吗?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。
Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
你们必须先许个愿望。
Monica: Make a wish?
许愿?
Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving. Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
来吧,这是感.恩.节!噢!你得到大半了。你许的什么愿?
Joey: The bigger half.
得到大半。
Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding.I know this isn't the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned,but for me, this has been really great, you know, I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family,if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
我敬各位一杯。来一杯,叮叮。我知道这不是你们本来计划的感恩节,但是对我来说这样也挺棒的我想,这是因为它没和离婚或者呕吐沾边。不论如何,我在想,如果你去了韦尔,如果你们和父母在一起,如果你没有......“梅毒”那些玩意我们就不能一起过,所以我想说的就是:谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划都砸了。
All: That's so sweet.
真是感人!
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
来,祝你们有个糟糕的圣诞节。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
还有一个失败的新年。
Chandler: Here, here!
干!干!