Rachel: This is great. It's 5:00.My plane is pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。现在已经五点了,我的飞机已经从登记口拖走了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也许你可以搭晚班飞机。
Rachel: There is none.
没有了。
Phoebe: You can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩节了!
Phoebe: I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
我想让你开心一点,你却总是中间打断我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一点吗?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
锁眼只有一个,而钥匙有上千把. 你算算看
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么会有那么多钥匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以备不时之需,就象现在这样。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你听着,假笑的家伙。要不是你和你那该死的气球,现在我就在飞机上对着空中小姐指手画脚了。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你说你带了钥匙,我发誓
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,没有。我如果拿了钥匙,我会说“拿了”,显然我没拿那该死的钥匙
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,够了,别再提钥匙了。
Monica: Why would I have the keys?
为什么我应该拿钥匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因为你说你拿了!
Monica: But I didn't.
但是我没拿。
Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你应该拿。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes,so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? Nooooo, no, no!Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his tots, and it's my first Thanksgiving, and it's all burned, and, and I... I...
为什么?因为一切事情都该是我的责任吗?难道我给大家准备感恩节晚餐还不够吗?每个人要的土豆泥都不一样,我得做各种样式的土豆泥。有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗?没有,没有……Phoebe要有洋葱和豌豆的土豆泥“马里奥”要有塔特酒口味的,这是我第一次搞感恩节大餐现在全焦了,……我……
Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗现在能听见你说的,好了门已经开。进去吧。
Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,别把钥匙丢了。
Chandler: No.
不。
Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
嗯,火鸡烧焦了.土豆完了,土豆完了,土豆完了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the—this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我们沿着……”?妈妈的厨房可不是这个味。
Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不象是吧?你不是要土豆块吗,Ross?好,拿去,伙计。
Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要对我吼,是你把晚饭烧着了。
Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
嗨,不要让她再发飙啦!
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. This was nobody's first choice.
我们本来都有个不错的计划的,这不是大伙的最佳选择.
Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的吗?那我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐?
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管这叫丰盛吗?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。