各位,我今天将唱全新的曲目,我写了12首关于我妈自杀的歌及一首有关雪人的歌。
Chandler:You might wanna open with the snowman.
你最好先唱雪人。
All:Hey, Joey. Hey, buddy.
嗨,老兄。
Monica:So, how'd it go?
如何?
Joey:Ahhhhhh, I didn't get the job.
我没得到那份工作。
Ross:How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.
你怎可能会没得到?你是去年的圣诞老人。
Joey:I dunno. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager. He's not even jolly, it's all political.
不知道哪个胖子和店经理有一腿,他根本无法逗人开心,这就是政治。
Monica:So what are you gonna be?
那么你扮演什么?
Joey:Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face to, y'know?
当他的助手,真是耻辱。
Rachel:Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's? (They all protest and hit her with cushions) Gee, what?! What is wrong with New Year's?
你们打算如何过新年?什么?新年有什么不对劲吗?
Chandler:Nothing for you, you have Paolo. You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday: Desperate scramble to find anything with lips just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops!! Man, I'm talking loud!
你当然没事,你有 Paolo。无须面对新年带来的压力。无须急着寻找有嘴唇的生物,在球落下那一刻有个亲嘴的对象我讲得太愤慨了。
Rachel:Well, for your information, Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year, so I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.
告诉你吧,Paolo新年时会在罗马所以我将和各位一样可悲。
Phoebe:Yeah, you wish.
想得美。
Chandler:I got an idea, dinner.
我有一个注意,晚餐。
Ross:It is perfect; we will put it between lunch and breakfast.
好极了,我们可以把它放在午饭和早饭之间。
Chandler:It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday. I say this year, no dates, we make a pact. Just the six of us dinner.
新年时,我不想再听到Dick Clark的疲劳轰炸.今年我们在一起,不出去约会,只有我们6个共进晚餐。
All:Yeah, okay. Alright.
好吧。
Chandler:Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
我希望大家能更开心点。
All:Woooo! Yeah!
哦!太好啦!
Rachel:Phoebe, you're on.
Phoebe,该上台了。
Phoebe:Oh, oh, good.
好。
Rachel:Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, Miss Phoebe Buffay. Wooh!
各位应观众要求,Phoebe Buffay小姐。
Phoebe:Thanks, hi. Um, I wanna start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year. I made a man with eyes of coal And a smile so bewitchin'. How was I supposed to know That my mom was dead in the kitchen? La lalala la la la la lalala la la. My mother's ashes, Even her eyelashes, Are resting in a little yellow jar, And sometimes when it's breezy...
谢谢,首先的这首歌在这种时节令我感慨万千,我做了一个人,眼睛是煤炭做的,他有谜样的微笑。我如何能承: 厨房受母亲死在厨房的事实 La lalala la la。母亲的骨灰,甚至是她的睫毛,都安放在一个黄色的小骨灰坛,当有时天寒地冻。