Monica:Mmm, looking good. Ok, cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. What?
嗯,看起来不错。好,苹果酒搞定,火鸡搞定,山芋搞定。怎么了?
Ross:I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
我不知道。妈妈不在厨房感觉就是不一样。
Monica:All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my way and stop annoying me.
够了!你知道个屁?靠边站,别烦我。
Ross:That's closer.
有点象了。
Rachel:I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
我拿到票了!我拿到票了!再过五个小时我就要“咻,咻,咻”。
Chandler:Oh, you must stop shooping.
噢,别“咻”了,好吗?
Rachel:Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.
Ok,我去收拾行李。
Joey:Chandler, will you just come in already?
Chandler,你今晚会来吗?
Chandler:No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
不,我喜欢和欢乐保持安全距离!
Phoebe:Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!
注意,南瓜派来了!
Chandler:Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
好吧,你在塞填料的时候我们都有笑,但是这会不好笑了。
Joey:Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots.
喂,Monica,我有一个问题。我没看见有塔特酒。
Monica:That's not a question.
这不叫问题!
Joey:But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition.You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a tot! It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.
但是我的妈妈总是做的,好象是个传统。弄点火鸡肉在叉子上,配上点蓝莓酱还有塔特酒!因为我的“病”,我不能与家人团聚了,真糟糕透了。
Monica:All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.
好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥会有成块的和有酒味的。
Ross:Ok, I'm off to talk to my unborn child.
好了,我要去和还没出生的宝宝说话了。
Monica:Ah!
嘿!
Ross:Ok, Mom never hit.
好吧,妈妈从不打我。
Phoebe:Ok, all done.
Ok,搞定了。
Monica:What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
干吗,Phoebe,你在搅烂土豆吗?Ross要吃块状的!
Phoebe:Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以为搅烂了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋葱。
Monica:Why would we do that?
为什么我们要那样做?
Phoebe:Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因为我妈都是那样做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica:Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3种吃法出现。
Rachel:Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. (she starts to leave, and hits everyone with her skis) Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再见。感谢你们。哦,抱歉!噢,抱歉!
Chandler:The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思议事情发生了!underdog刚刚飞了!
Joey:The balloon?
那个气球吗?
Chandler:No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news.
不,是真的卡通人物。当然是那个气球!
Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
电视全是它的新闻。走到美西百货的时候他断线了,后来在华盛顿广场公园上又被发现了。我要上屋顶去看,谁要去?
Rachel:I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得赶飞机。
Chandler:Come on. An 80foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
来吧。80英尺长的充气狗在城市上空游荡。这样的机会有多少?
Phoebe:Almost never.
恐怕不会再有了。
Monica:Got the keys? Or got the keys!
拿上钥匙……
Rachel:OK.
开始吧。