我只是必须知道,好吗。是我的头发吗?
Rachel:Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.
是的,Chandler, 完全正确。就是你的头发。
Phoebe:Yeah, you have homosexual hair.
对,你长了一头同性恋式的头发。
Rachel:So, um, did she...
那么,恩,她……
Ross:Twice.
两次。
Joey:Twice?
两次?
Phoebe:Oh, that sucks!
哦,真糟!
Joey:You guys okay?
你们还好吗?
Ross:I dunno, it's weird. I mean, I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...
我不知道。太怪了。我的意思是,我知道她去世了,但我只是没感觉,呃……
Phoebe:Maybe that's 'cause she's not really gone.
也许那是因为她还没真正离开。
Ross:Nono, she's gone.
不不,她是走了。
Monica:We checked. A lot.
我们检查过。很多次。
Phoebe:Hm, I mean maybe noone ever really goes. Ever since my mom died, every now and then, I get the feeling that she's like right here, y'know?
恩,我的意思是也许没有人曾真正离去。自从我妈死后,我偶尔还是会感到她好像就在这儿,你知道吗!
Oh! And Debbie, my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course.
还有Debbie ,我初中时最好的朋友,在打迷你高尔夫球时被闪电击中.
I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils, y'know? ...I miss her.
每次用那只小小的黄色铅笔时都能强烈感应到 Debbie,知道吗?……我好想她。
Rachel:Aw. Hey, Pheebs, want this?
欧。嗨,Pheeb ,要这个吗?
Phoebe:Thanks!
谢谢!
Rachel:Sure. I just sharpened her this morning.
说真的。我早上才把她削尖的。
Joey:Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food! So Chandler looks gay, huh?
恩,我不相信这些。我认为一旦人死了,就是死了!你就走了!你就是虫子的食物了!那么Chandler看起来像同性恋,是吗?
Phoebe:Y'know, I dunno who this is, but it's not Debbie.
恩,我不知道这是谁,但不是Debbie。
Monica:Dad, let us make s decision.
爸爸,我们做个决定吧.
Mr. Geller:You are right, it is crazy, it is going to the ground. we should get the most basic thing.
你说的对,这很疯狂,将要把它埋进地里,我们应该把基本的东西弄好。
Monica:The nonprotective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate。Dad, we can not bury Nana a dresser from kea.
上面有白色薄片的,不受保护的波纹纤维板。爸爸,我们不能把奶奶穿的像一只食肉鹦鹉。
Mr. Geller:This is why your mother buys all my clothes, I hate to shop, I hate it.
这就是为什么你妈妈给我买所有的衣服,我讨厌购物,讨厌它。
Monica:Dad, isn't more about the fact that once you make a decision like acknowledging Nana's actually gone?
爸爸,事实是一旦你做出一个像宣布奶奶过世的决定。
Mr. Geller:No, I really hate to shop
不,我确实讨厌购物
Ross:I thought it was gonna be a closed casket.
我想棺材会盖上的。
Mrs. Geller:Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice!
恩,这并不表示她不能穿漂亮点!
Mrs. Geller:Sweetie, you think you can get in there?
孩子,你觉得自己能钻进去吗?
Ross:I don't see why not.
我不懂为什么不能。
Ross:Here's my retainer!