One cannot begin it too soon.
好花堪折休嫌早
- So good to see you, Aunt Eileen. - It’s always a pleasure.
-见到你真好,艾琳姑妈 -总是让人高兴
- Mother Teresa! - Mother Teresa. No. Stop. Michael!
-特蕾莎 -特蕾莎,停下,迈克
It’s okay. I don’t mind.
没关系,我不介意
- She doesn’t mind. - That’s not the point.
-她不会介意 -问题不在这
She actually likes dogs. And me. She just forgets.
她确实喜欢狗,还有我, 只是她忘了
- Bye. - Sarah. Darling.
-再见 -莎拉,亲爱的
Some pressing business has come up...
我有点事要忙...
...and I was hoping you’d ferry Dolly home for me. ...
希望你能替我送多莉回家
- Okay. Sure, Dad. - I don’t mind staying.
-没问题,爸 -我不介意留在这
You’re a sweetheart. Both of you.
你真体贴,你俩都是
So, what do you think of my competition?
你觉得我的对手怎么样?
I don’t really wanna discuss my father’s...
我不太想谈论我父亲的...
oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. I know. A woman always knows.
没什么,没什么,我明白, 女人向来都明白
Not always.
也不总是
- Your guy go younger? - Yeah.
-你前夫找了更年轻的? -对
They always go younger, don’t they?
他们爱找年轻的
It does seem to trend that way, doesn’t it?
看起来是那样
When they’re 80, they want 60. When they’re 60, they want 40.
80岁时想找60岁的, 60岁时想找40岁的
When they’re 80, they want 40. And they get it.
80想找40的都能找到