You look fine too, considering.
老实说,你气色也挺不错
We never liked Kevin. We couldn’t say anything, but we knew.
我们从不喜欢凯文, 我们不能明说,但心里有数
- That’s so sweet. - I hear you’re not seeing anyone.
-你们真好 -听说你不想交新朋友
Is that wise? With the clock ticking? Because I have someone special for you.
那明智吗?浪费青春? 我有个特别的人要介绍给你
Casey Donovan. Handsome, smart, single.
凯西-多诺万,帅气,聪明,单身
- Aunt Eileen. - Yes?
-艾琳姑妈 -怎么?
He’s my first cousin.
他是我表哥
This is a fine day for the Nolan family, I tell you.
各位,今天是诺兰家的好日子
For my son, Bill Jr.
对我儿子小比尔...
And young Ryan here, the confirmation boy.
还有年轻的小伙子赖安...
And old Bill here.
和老比尔都是如此
I’d like to do a poem, if I may.
我要念首诗
To commemorate the occasion.
来庆祝这一时刻
Who do you think he’ll go with?
他会念谁的诗?
- Tennyson. - Browning.
-坦尼森 -勃朗宁
- Yeats. - "Brown Penny."
-耶茨 -"棕色便士"
By william Butler Yeats.
出自威廉-巴特-耶茨
Who knows her daddy?
谁了解她爸爸?
I whispered, "I am too young"
曾自问,"年纪尚小"
And then, "I am old enough"
转念想,"年岁够高"
Wherefore I threw a penny To find out if I might love.
因此上权将便士抛 可否将那妙人儿找
"Go and love, go and love, young man, If the lady be young and fair."
"且去找,且去找, 若那人儿芳龄正少样儿俏"
Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny
啊,便士,棕色便士,棕色便士
I am looped in the loops of her hair.
如云秀发,怎堪其扰
love is the crooked thing
这情字实奸狡
There is nobody wise enough
无人可料
To find out all that is in it
个中玄妙
For he would be thinking of love Till the stars had run away
只落得,想到那星儿渐淡
And the shadows eaten the moon.
月儿渐消
Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny
啊,便士,棕色便士,棕色便士