The evening didn’t end up great, but there were moments in there...
晚上的收场虽然不尽人意, 但某些时刻...
...where we were completely and utterly ourselves. ...
我们是十足真实的
I was completely psychotic, but she was completely lovely.
我是十足的神经质,而她是十足的可爱
Are you thinking about completely closing the sale any time soon?
你考虑过尽快谈妥一笔十足的买卖吗?
I tell you about a night with an unusual woman...
我在说一个与众不同的女人...
...and you turn it into a business transaction. ...
你却把话题转到生意上
We’re not selling real estate here.
这又不是地产生意
- And if we were selling real estate? - We’d be in escrow this weekend.
-如果是呢? -这周末就能签合同
I see Dad’s not alone.
我看老爸不会孤单
Never. Not our dad.
我们的爸爸从来不会
I’m not calling any of them Mom, I’ll tell you that.
不过我可不会管她们叫妈妈
- What is the new one’s name again? - I believe that is Marlene.
-那个新来的叫什么? -那一定是玛琳
There’s a Linda, but I don’t think that’s her.
有个叫琳达的,应该不是她
- That’s Dorothy. - Well, who knew.
-那就是桃乐茜 -谁知道呢
Hi there.
你好
Aunt Eileen.
艾琳姑妈
- You look wonderful. - Thank you, dear.
-你气色真好 -谢谢,亲爱的