Your man was right.Your spy, whoever he was.
你的线人说得没错我指你的间谍 不管他是谁
There were three shots.
我开了三枪
The first two were real.The third one was blank.
前两发是实弹第三发是空包弹
He was terrified.When I shot him, he fainted.
他吓得要命当我朝他开枪时 他居然昏了过去
When he came round I gave him a drink, pat on the bum...
当他醒过来 我给他喝了一杯 拍拍他的屁股...
...he left the house, his tail, if you want to call it that, between his legs.
他离开了这房子 两腿夹着他的尾巴 (实际上指JJ吓软了)如果你这么称呼的话
And I haven’t seen him since.
自此之后就再没见过他了
You gave him a pat on the bum?
你拍了他的屁股?
You gave him a metaphorical pat on the bum?
你给了他的屁股隐晦的一拍?
Metaphorically.
这是隐晦的说法
-Sure.-How did he take it?
-没错 -他做何反应呢?
-What?-The pat. -什么?
-拍屁股啊
He was fine.He told me that it was game, set and match to me.
他没事 他说那是个游戏 我赢了
So this guy had a sense of humor, is that what you’re saying?
原来这家伙有挺幽默感 你刚才就说这些吗?
Oh, yes.He left the house with a twinkle in his eye.
噢是的 他了眨一下眼睛就离开了
So tell me, what was the point of all this?
那么告诉我这一切的关键是什么?