Very attractive woman.
非常有魅力的女人
Wonderful legs.
有着一双诱人的大腿
She was crossing them at the time, I remember.
我记得她那时双腿交叉
She suddenly said you had a murderous nature.
她突然说你生性凶狠
Now, that really made my nose twitch.
真的令我的鼻子抽动
Itch?
痒?
Twitch, mate.
抽动 伙计
Twitch.
抽动
So I’m looking at you and I’m wondering...
所以我看着你我就在想...
...what have you done with the body?
你到底是怎么处理尸体的?
Where’s the body?
尸体在哪里?
Come on, I need to know.
快点 我需要知道
Where’s the body?What have you done with the body?
尸体在哪里? 你怎么处理尸体的?
There’s no body.
这里没有尸体
Don’t fuck about!
少跟我扯淡!
Don’t bullshit me.I won’t stand for it.
少废话 我没什么可以帮你的
Where is it?In the house or did you shift it?
他在哪里? 还在房子里还是你把他弄走了?
There is no body!
根本就没有尸体!
Here, look at this.You got holes in your walls.
来看看这个 你的墙上有两个洞
They’re bullet holes.Live bullet holes.
这是弹孔 实弹射击留下的弹孔
I fired two live bullets to set up the trick...
我发射了两颗实弹来进行这个恶作剧
...and one blank to complete it.
再用一颗空包弹来完成它
It was a game, I told you.I played it to the hilt.
我说过是场游戏我告诉过你 我尽全力把它玩好
It’s not worth playing unless you play it to the hilt.
必须尽全力 否则就没有玩的价值了
-The third shot was a blank?-That’s right.
-第三发是空包弹? -没错
-What’s that?-What?
-那是什么? -什么?
Some of it’s not even dried.It’s still damp.
有些甚至还没干还是湿的呢
Blood.Dried blood!
血啊 干掉的血!
-That’s impossible.-That’s blood, chum.
-那不可能 -那是血
-Whose blood is it?-It’s impossible.
-是谁的血? -不可能
It was a game.It was a blank.
那是场游戏 我用的是空包弹
No, it was a game with real bullets and real blood.
不那是场真枪实弹的流血游戏
Let’s see what else is new around here.
来看看这附近还有什么新发现
Hello, what’s this?
喂 看看这是什么?