Humiliation.
羞辱
It’s nice to see your wife’s lover...
看见自己老婆的情人...
...a shivering, frightened, fucking wreck in front of you.
在自己面前发抖、害怕、脚软 感觉实在很好
As a matter of fact, I liked him.
说实话 我喜欢他
I thought he was attractive.
我觉得他很有吸引力
I thought we could have become good friends.
我觉得我们可以成为好朋友
The shortest way to a man’s heart, as I’m sure you know, is humiliation.
通往男人心的最短途径 我相信你知道 就是羞辱
It binds you together.
羞辱令你们走到一起
You found him attractive?
你觉得他很有吸引力?
I put myself in my wife’s shoes, in a manner of speaking.
我从我妻子的立场去想 以她说话的习惯
I was trying to find out what attracted her to him.
我想弄明白他有哪点吸引她
-And did you?-Oh, yes.
-你有发现到吗? -有的
He was really terribly sweet.
他真的相当可爱
-I could see why she fancied him.-I could see why he fancies her.
-我能明白她为何喜欢上她 -我能明白他为何喜欢上她
-Really?-Found her very tasty myself.
-真的? -我个人觉得她非常秀色可餐
-Is that so?-Oh, yes.
-是那样吗? -噢 是的
Sumptuous.Ready for action.
奢华 蓄势待发
I mean, I’m an experienced detective.
我的意思是 我是个经验老