-He had an Italian father.-Get away.
-他有个意大利父亲 -噢 我知道
A traditional Italian hairdressing family.
传统的意大利美发家庭
-Is he a hairdresser himself?-I think he is.
-他本身是个美发师? -我想是的
He didn’t come all the way here to do your hair, did he?
他不是大老远来替你做头发的吧?
Not at all, not at all.
当然不是 不是
So, what did you two do when you got together?
那你能告诉我当时你俩在一起都做了什么?
We played a game.
我们玩了一场游戏
-A game?-A game with a knife and a gun. -
一场游戏? -一场有刀有枪的游戏
-A lethal game?-No.
-致命游戏? -不是
Just a bit of fun, that’s all.
只是有点好玩而已
Okay, a bit of fun.
是的 有点好玩
So he came to see you.
所以他来找你
You played a game with a knife and a gun.
你们玩了刀枪游戏
Three shots were fired, then he disappeared.
开了三枪然后他失踪了
-Probably cuddling my wife.-That’s the one thing he’s not doing.
-可能正搂着我妻子 -他现在可是做不了那样的事的
So where is he?
那他现在哪里?
-How do you know?-I’ve seen her.
-你怎知道? -我见过她
He was nowhere in sight.
到处都没见到他
No.She’s an anxious woman.
不 她是个不安的女人
She knew he was coming to see you, you see.
她知道他会来找你你知道的
In fact, she insisted that he come to see you...
事实上是她坚持要他来找你
...as I know you know.
我和你都知道这点
She thinks you may have killed him.
她认为你可能杀了他
She thinks you’re round the bend.
她认为你有神经病
She thinks you’re a very dangerous man.
她认为你是个非常危险的人
Me?She’s joking.
我? 她在说笑
So tell me, between ourselves
... 那么告诉我 就我们俩私下谈谈...
...did you kill him?
你有杀了他吗?
I’ll tell you exactly what I did.
我会如实地告诉你我做了什么
I pretended to kill him.
我假装要杀他
I shot him with a blank.I frightened the shit out of him.
我用空包弹朝他开枪 吓得他屎都流出来了