Chaps, there’s Valiant, follow me.
战友们,瓦兰特在那儿,跟我来
-Valiant! -Hey!
- 瓦兰特! - 嘿!
-Lofty, Toughwood, Tailfeather! -I say, old bean.
- 高傲,硬木,尾翼! - 我说,小老弟
-You made it. -I knew you’d make it, I knew it.
- 你们没事了 - 我就知道你们可以的,我就知道
-Chaps. -Commander Gutsy, you’re alive! -
战友们 - 高茨指挥官,你还活着!
-Tell us what happened. -PIane exploded,
- 快说都发生了什么? - 飞机爆炸的时候
chute gave out, free fall three thousand feet,
没有降落伞了我从三千英尺高的地方摔了下来
picked up some shrapnel from a grenade,
还差点被一枚手榴弹打中
fought my way to the rendezvous and here we are.
总之是过五关斩六将终于和你们会合了
Let’s dispense with the chitchat.
好了,言归正传
I guess the falcons have the message.
我猜我们的情报已经被猎鹰夺走了
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
-Where’s Bugsy? -He sacrificed himself to save me.
- 巴格西在哪儿? - 为了救我,他牺牲了自己
The falcons got Bugsy and the message.
现在他和情报都在猎鹰手上了
-Which way did they go? -That way.
- 他们从哪儿走的? - 这边
Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves. Rule Britannia Britannia rules the waves.
(英国海军军歌)
Come on, pull yourself together, snap out of it!
行了,振作起来吧?别唱了!
Come on, Bugsy, old boy, find a way out of here.
加油,巴格西,老伙计想个法子逃出去
Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
有志者事竟成
Right, you chaps sit tight.
好了,你们在这里等我
I’ll fly in avoiding the boobytraps and ambushes.
由我来避开所有致命的陷阱和埋伏
Then subdue any resistance and secure the message.
克服一切困难,把情报夺回来
-Absolutely. -Gutsy by name, Gutsy by nature.
- 帅! - 高茨是我的名字,勇敢是我的天性
I will bathe.
我要沐浴一下
-Bring me my best cape. -Yes, General.
- 把我最好的披风拿来 - 是的,将军