It was not easy, "Herr" General.
将军,不简单啊!
But I have
终于抓到了
captured their leader.
他们的队长
Leader?
队长?
Or perhaps assistant leader.
呃……也许是个副队长
-More importantly, "Herr" General. -Get on with it!
- 不过,“黑”将军,更重要的是... - 快说!
May I present you with
容我向您呈上缴获来的...
the message!
情报!
The High Command will be pleased.
上级司令部一定会非常满意
There will be medals,
大把的勋章
photographs,
宣传报道
commemorative stamps.
纪念邮票在等着我
I will personally deliver it.
我要亲自递送这份情报
They must be desperate indeed
他们一定是走投无路了
to give the message to this putrid smelling reject.
居然把这么重要的情报交给这么个臭烘烘的废物
Oh, no, Dennis, you’ve squished him.
噢,不,丹尼斯 你把他捏死了!
He was my favourite.
他是我的好朋友
That’s it exactly, I’m putrefied, stinky, rotten.
没错,我又臭又烂又霉
Eat me, you’ll be sick for a week.
有种你吃我啊? 我要让你病上一个星期
-Take him away. -Yes, General.
- 把他带走 - 是的,将军