He’s always the same, oh, can’t he look after himself?
他总是这样唉,难道他就不能自己照顾自己吗?
-Join the Army you said. -I didn’t say it.
- 是你说要来参军的 - 我没说
-See the wor... You did. ’It was your idea.
- 去看看这世...你说过 - 都是你的主意
-It was your idea. -I’m not listening.
- 都是你的主意 - 听不到,听不到
Quiet.
- 闭嘴! - 安静!
I’m afraid it’s not as simple as I thought.
我想这可能没我想象的那么简单
This bunker is highly fortified,
这个碉堡的戒备十分森严
stuffed to the gills with falcons.
到处都是猎鹰
There’s only one opening big enough for a hummingbird.
唯一的方法就是从炮筒飞进去
And down the barrel of the gun.
不过那个开口太窄,恐怕只有蜂鸟能飞过去
No, gentlemen, I’m afraid it’s hopeless.
先生们,我真觉得有些束手无策了
I’ll do it.
我去
-Valiant, no! -Valiant, don’t go!
- 瓦兰特,不! - 瓦兰特,别去!