I have a doctor’s note.
我有医生开的证明
No, you can’t.
不,你不能这样做
I have a feather condition.
我得了羽毛病
-Considering it, he may be useful. -Yes, oh, yes.
- 考虑到这点,他可能还有点用 - 没错,噢,没错
Wait.
等等
Thank you, you’re very wise.
谢谢,您果然聪明过人
What do you Iike?
您喜欢什么?
We can play cards.
我们可以一起打打牌
Find the pebble? I’ve got a lovely voice.
我还是有可取之处的我的嗓音很不错的
There’ll be bluebirds over
有兰鸟飞过...
the White Cliffs of Dover.
多佛的白崖
I was thinking more along the lines of a celebration dinner.
我在考虑庆功宴的菜单
That probable annoys you, no...
可能你觉得吵,不过...
Celebration dinner, brilliant, I cook well.
庆功宴,太好了,我炒菜的味道不错
Not I cook well, I won’t be in it, I could make breadcrumbs.
不是说我炒起来味道不错 我当然不会被炒啦,我可以帮忙碎面包
You haven’t tried my breadcrumb birdseedy thing.
你还没有尝过我做的面包屑食物吧
No, pigeon under glass.
不,玻璃杯下的鸽子
With a lovely "Iiebfraumilch" reduction.
加点可爱的浓缩的莱茵白酒
-Tickle. -What did you do to him?
- 痒 - 你们对他做过些什么?
-Pink. -You all right, mate?
- 粉红 - 伙计,你还好吧?
Wait a minute, it’s feng shui.
等等,等等,是风水的关系
The little bell should be over there.
这个小钟应该放在那里
Okay, yeah, yeah.
噢,是,是
Who was I kidding?
我究竟在骗谁啊?
I’ve let everyone down.
我根本就不该来这里我辜负了大家
Bugsy wouldn’t be here if not for me.
要不是因为我 巴格西压根儿就不会被