But I’m the youngest guy here by 40 years, so it’s good for my morale.
我是40年来最年轻的, 这对自信有好处
My wife and I are gonna try it apart. I know.
我妻子和我打算离婚 我知道
Will you just look at her, son?
你会对她目不转睛吗?
Is my little girl lovely or is my little girl lovely?
我的小姑娘很可爱不是吗?
Oh, Dad, don’t worry about embarrassing me.
爸,别让我难堪了
Stop it, Bill. She is cute as a button, though.
够了,比尔, 她又不是小孩子
So, what is it you do, Bobby? Sarah never tells us about her beaus.
你干哪行的,鲍比? 莎拉从不跟我们说男性朋友的事
I’m finishing my Ph.D. In American history.
在读博,美国历史专业
A biography of Robert E. Lee. I always felt sorry for Lee.
关于罗伯特李的传记 我总是为他难过
Forced to fight against his old friends and west Point classmates.
被迫和老朋友以及西点的同学作战
Could only dress in gray. Sad.
只能穿灰色,悲哀
She’s funny too. A complete package, you know.
她还很风趣,十全十美
When I need extra money, I work construction.
另外需要钱时我就上工地干活
Well, it sounds very manly. Do you wear a hardhat?
听起来很有男人味,你戴安全帽吗?
Sarah was the one who always had the boys knocking at the door.
当年有很多男孩子上门追求莎拉
Oh, Dad. She had eyes only for that singer.
哦,爸爸 她却只中意那个歌手
What was his name? Thin fellow.
叫什么来着?瘦瘦的家伙
Looked like a girl. Mick Jagger.
外表象个女的 迈克杰格
No, no. Sarah was saving herself for David cassidy.
不对,莎拉是把自己留给了大卫卡西迪
Carol wasn’t saving herself for anybody. What?
卡萝不会把自己留给任何人 什么话?
Like you weren’t.
好象你没有似的
I remember now. It was David cassidy of The Pheasant Family.
记起来了,是"野鸡家族"的大卫卡西迪
Bill. Bill, honey.
比尔,比尔,亲爱的
Partridge Family. You know, I saw him last year in Vegas.
是"山鸡家族",我去年在维加斯见过他
He was good. Hadn’t changed a bit. Same turtleneck.
挺帅,一点没变,还是那件套头毛衣
Sarah had the whole Partridge act down.
莎拉有过整套"山鸡"的行头
She’d put on the little miniskirt, the gogo boots...
她穿着短迷你裙,戈戈舞鞋...
...and pretend she was Susan Dey. ...
装成自己是苏珊戴
This is all a lie. Sing the theme song, Sarah.
都是假的 唱唱那首主打歌
Don’t make me kill you, carol. You remember the intro.
别逼我杀了你,卡萝 还记得过门吧
No. Come on.
休想来吧
Come on.
来吧