He seems really excited about her. Where are Marc and Jason?
看来他很喜欢她 马克和杰森呢?
They took the kids to Magic Mountain.
带孩子去魔幻山了
The kids didn’t even really want to go. The dads whined.
他们还抱怨孩子们并不是真想去
Well, they’re so spoiled, those dads.
他们太宠着孩子了
So how was your day today? At the dog park?
你今天顺利吗?在公园?
How did you know about that? Who do you think you’re dealing with?
你怎么知道的? 你以为面对的是谁?
You’re good. I have to give you that. So come on.
我承认你厉害 那就快说
Tell me. Okay.
快 好吧
We got off to kind of a rough start. But then it was okay, you know?
开始有点糟糕,接下来挺不错
He was a little intense. He was nervous. He couldn’t stop insulting me.
他有点紧张,所以显得有点咄咄逼人
You know what this sounds like.
听起来你挺感兴趣
No, it’s not. Don’t say it. But it is. It’s a growth opportunity.
不是,别说了 是就是,这是个机会
I’m not over my last growth opportunity when you stole Danny Shea.
你偷走丹尼谢的那次机会我还没缓过来呢
Will you forget Danny Shea? He’s probably a convicted felon...
你能忘了丹尼谢吗? 他现在可能在蹲大狱...
...by now, divorced. ...
离了婚,也许你该去找他卡萝
Maybe you should call him. Carol.
可能我应当现在给他打电话。
What about that guy you met at preschool? You maimed his kid?
幼儿园认识的那家伙呢? 孩子受伤那个?
Bob connor. Yeah. Mr. Incorrigible.
鲍伯康纳 对,不可救药先生
I told you, I can’t. He’s the father of one of my students.
我说过不行,他是我学生的父亲
Yes, honey, but he’s not your father. That’s a big step forward for you.
没错,但不是你父亲, 那对你来说是个大突破
Bill. Dolly.
比尔多莉
Hey!
嘿!
What a lovely home you have, Dolly. Thank you.
你的家真漂亮,多莉谢谢
When my third husband died, I decided to give up the big house.
我第三任丈夫去世时我决定搬出大房子
Third out of how many?
一共有几个?
And these potholders?
还有这些杯垫
Where did you manage to find them?
你是从哪弄到的?
Everything in her houses had made by Dolly.
他房子里的东西都是比尔多莉做的。
Oh, yes. She’s very creative.
她很有创造性