Our mother used to sew all our clothes when we were younger.
我们小时候穿的衣服也都是妈妈做的
Sarah. Well, she did.
莎拉 本来就是
Your father told me all about your mother, honey.
你爸爸跟我说过你妈妈的所有事,亲爱的
She must have been a very special lady.
她一定是个非同寻常的女士
She was. And you must miss her very much.
是的 你肯定很想念她
I do. And you see me...
是的 我猜想...
...as something of an interloper, I suppose. ...
你觉得我是个不速之客
Do you want me to lie down for this?
你希望我视而不见吗?
We’re at interloping? When did that happen?
我们成外人了?什么时候的事?
It’s Dad’s life. I don’t meddle.
这是爸爸的生活,我不想干涉
Carol, you meddle in my life all the time.
可你一直在干涉我的生活
Well, technically that’s not true, because you don’t have a life.
不完全是,因为你没有真正的人生
I happen to have a very full life.
我碰巧有个很完整的人生
Did you even check all of your messages?
你查过所有回复吗?
I thought a few were very promising.
我觉得有几个值得考虑
Like who? Like the engineer from oxnard.
比如谁? 比如那个奥克纳德的工程师
With the sexual dysfunction. In what way would he be promising?
有性障碍的那个那哪点值得考虑?
You could cure him. The whole nursepatient thing.
你能治好他,象护士对待病人
You’ve got it all worked out. It was brave of him to be so forthcoming.
你都想好了他这样坦诚是需要勇气的
Why don’t you call him, then. Why don’t you.
那你干嘛不打他电话? 你怎么不打?
Call! I’ll give you his number. Maybe I will.
去啊,我给你号码没准我会
Go for it. Okay.
去啊 行
Hey there. Ms. Nolan.
你好,诺兰小姐
What are you doing yelling in whispering Breeze Park?
怎么在"窃语公园"这么大声啊?
Look who it is.
看看是谁
What a surprise. Oh, hi, Ms. Nolan. How are you?
真没想到 诺兰小姐,你好吗?
Hi, sweetie. Who’s that?
小宝贝 那是谁?
Oh, this is my sister carol. Nice to meet you.
这是我姐姐卡萝 很高兴认识你
This is Austin, my student, and his dad, Mr. Connor. Bob.
这是我学生奥斯汀, 还有他爸爸康纳先生,鲍伯
Actually, I go by Bobby now.
现在我该叫鲍比
Right. You live here?
行了,你们住在这?
Yeah, they cater to the recently separated and divorced.
对,这里专门接纳新近分居或离婚的人