But Julia brings out the best in a polecat.
但是 Julia能在这些臭屁猫身上发现优点
So charming.
真迷人啊
So she thinks they’re the most wonderful people in the world.
所以她觉得他们是世界上最好的人了
I feel that I am French.
我觉得自己就是个法国人
I just must be.
我肯定是
Well, you might be.
好吧,你可能是吧
As for staying here forever, I have to say, I wouldn’t mind it myself.
至于说要在这儿呆上一辈子 我得说我自己完全不介意
And I’m so glad that you came,
你能来真是太好了
- I can’t tell you. - It was a very nice show.
- 我可以告诉你 - 这个展览真不错
- Thanks for coming. - I enjoyed it.
- 谢谢你能来 - 我很喜欢
- Paul, congratulations. Excellent exhibit. - Thanks so much, Jack. - Paul,
祝贺你,这是个很棒的展览 - 谢谢了,
Jack Jack Donovan, this is my wife, Julia. Jack Easacas,
这是我的妻子, Julia
- It was such a wonderful exhibition, Paul. - Thank you. Thank you. - Paul,
这个展览真的是太棒了 - 谢谢,谢谢
- I am so proud of you. - Oh, good.
- 我为你感到骄傲 - 哦,太好了
French people eat French food!
法国人就得吃法国菜
- Every single day! I can’t get over it. - They do.
- 我每天都吃不腻 - 你的确不会腻
You know I love you so much, I’m gonna let you take the first bite.
知道我有多爱你了吧,第一口都让给你了
- That’s so good. - Before I even had... It’s good, is it?
- 太好吃了 - 很好吃吧
What should I do, do you think?
你觉得我该干点什么呢?
About what?
做什么?