So I’ll cook my way through the Julia Child cookbook
那我要照着Julia Child的烹饪书学烹饪
and write a blog about it.
还要写个博客追踪报道
- But I’ll probably need a deadline. - Why?
- 但我可能得定个最后期限 - 为什么?
Because otherwise it’ll be like everything else I do.
因为不定期限的话,那下场会和我做的其他事情一样有头无尾
Cause let’s face it, I never finish anything.
诚实一点吧,我从没做成过任何事
- Hey. - Well, it’s true.
- 嘿 - 这是事实
You know why I think it is?
你知道我为什么这么想吗?
- ADD. - You have ADD?
- 因为我有注意缺陷障碍 - 你有注意缺陷障碍
Yes. That’s why I’m so bad at housework.
不错,所以我不会做家务
Oh, is that it?
哦,原来是这样啊
I’m just saying, a deadline would be good.
我就说定个最后期限比较好
So a deadline. "I love deadlines.
那就定一个,我喜欢期限
"I love the sound they make as they go whooshing past."
我喜欢有个声音提醒自己时间呼呼地飞逝了
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. - I mean it.
- 一下子就消失在银河系了 - 我是认真的
- Okay, so a year, or so. - A year?
- 好吧,那就定个一年吧 - 一年?
This thing weighs like two pounds.
这家伙可有两磅重
I have a full-time job. Sometimes I don’t get home until 8:00 or 9:00
and...
我有份全职工作,有时候晚上八九点都回不了家
It’s crazy. It’s crazy.
这是妄想,是妄想
- Is it crazy? - Yes. Yes.
- 这是妄想吗? - 是,是妄想
- Okay, you want to do Blog Z? - Yes.
- 好了,你想写博客Z吗? - 对
Blog Z it is.
那就博客Z吧