I don’t care if you’re a hero.
我不在乎你是否能成为英雄
Just concentrate on getting back.
一定要安全回来
You need to know something, Lads.
年轻人们,你们需要了解一些事情
Our losses have been heavy, catastrophic.
我们的损失是非常严重的是灾难性的
You’re all we have.
你是我们所有的希望了
And so today
因此...
we fight for our country.
今天我们要为祖国而战
Tomorrow our feathers may be plucked
也许,有一天我们的羽毛
from our Iifeless bodies, our innards spread
会被从我们的尸体上拔掉
like jam on toast,
我们的内脏会变得如果酱一样
and our bones fed to rabid weasels.
我们的骨头被疯釉鼠吃掉
But never mind that.
但是请不要介意
On this day, in this place,
今日,在此
Let it forever be known
让这件事永远被人铭记:
that you pigeons did your part
那就是你们这些鸽子们 在这场英勇的战斗中
in the heroic battle for...
付出了自己的贡献,为了...
Seeds!
种子(而战)
Freedom! Right.
是为了自由而战 对
You will be Commander Gutsy’s support wing.
你们将负责掩护指挥官高茨
I expect you to do whatever it takes
我希望你们能全力以赴
to ensure the success of his mission.
来帮助他成功完成任务
Chaps, the message we have been sent to carry
伙计们,那些我们护送的情报
is of the utmost importance.
都是非常重要的
The outcome of the war could depend on it.
战争的结果很可能依赖于这些情报
We pigeons have never been entrusted
我们鸽子从未担任过
with a more critical or dangerous mission.
如此危险或者说重要的职责
May you fly straight.
希望你们能顺利直行
And may your instinct guide you home.
并希望你们的本能可以带领你们回家