What’s happening? What’s going on?
出什么事情了? 发生什么了?
It’s time for me to fly the coop, so...
是我离开这个牢笼的时间了所以...
I guess this is farewell. Where are you going?
我想这次算是永别了 你打算去哪里?
You can’t Ieave, Bugsy.
你不能走,巴格西
Look, I have urgent business to take care of.
看,我有一些急事要处理
I’d better catch the wind while it’s blowing.
我最好在风还没停之前,顺风而飞
Look me up when you get back.
你回来后一定去看我
You know where I’ll be.
你知道我会在哪里
Gentlemen, take your places.
各位,各就各位
Our mission is to be dropped behind enemy lines
我们的任务是在敌军后方降落...
make contact with the French Resistance,
与法国的抵抗组织接头
in occupied France,
在被占领的法国
get a vital top secret message
拿到重要的绝密情报
and bring it back by sundown tomorrow, good luck.
在明天日落之前带回来祝你们好运
The fate of the freedom loving world depends on us.
自由的世界的命运掌握早我们手里。
Oi!
喂!
Bugsy! You can’t go without me.
巴格西! 你可不能撇下我就走了
You can’t have all the glory.
哪能让你一个人当英雄
Good luck, lads.
祝你们一路顺风
Bugsy, thanks for coming back.
巴格西,真高兴你回来加入我们
Truth is, it’s the first worthwhile thing I’ve ever done.
事实上 这可能是我第一次做这么有意义的事情