I’m gonna try to flip this thing over now,
我现在要把它翻个个儿了
which is a rather daring thing to do.
这个活儿可要点胆量
She changed everything.
她改变了一切
Before her, it was frozen food and can openers and marshmallows.
在她之前,只有冷冻食物和棉花糖
Don’t knock marshmallows.
你可别攻击棉花糖啊
When you flip anything,
当你要翻东西时
you’ve just got to have the courage of your convictions.
你必须得有勇气相信自己
Especially if it’s a loose sort of mass like...
尤其要翻的东西是这么蓬松的一大坨
That didn’t go very well.
进展的不是很顺利哪
But, you see, when I flipped it,
但是,你看,但我翻个的时候
- I didn’t have the courage I needed... - She’s so adorable.
- 我没有足够的勇气 - 她实在太可爱了
the way I should’ve.
我本该多些勇气的
But you can always put it together.
不过你总是能把东西再放到一块儿
And you’re alone in the kitchen. Who’s to see?
只有你自己在厨房,神不知鬼不觉
Pearls. The woman is wearing pearls in the kitchen.
珍珠,这个女人在厨房里也戴着珍珠项链
you’ve just got to practice, like the piano.
这个就是要勤加练习,就像弹钢琴
I’m Julia Child.
我是Julia Child
Julia Child is coauthor of the book Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
Julia Child是《掌握法式料理的艺术》这本书的作者之一
"For the servantless American cook." That’s me, all right.
“献给没有佣人的美国厨师”好了,就是我了
Okay, here’s a problem. I’ve never eaten an egg.
好了,问题来了,我从不吃鸡蛋
And I have a hyperacidic stomach. We’ll deal.
我胃酸过多,我们是一对