I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. okay, I don't know.
我知道 好吧 我不知道
"fur elise" by beethoven. and you should know that one.
贝多芬的"致爱丽丝" 你应该知道的
Oh, yeah.
是啊, miss novacek?
你会一直当我的老师吗 诺瓦切克小姐
Well, at least until your old teacher comes back.
至少会到你以前的老师回来
But only if you call me?
但是如果你叫我
lyla. that's right.
莱拉 答对
You're crazy, miss novacek.
你真棒 诺瓦切克小姐
megan. got everything?
迈根 东西齐了?
okay. bye.
是的 再见
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 宝贝儿
Did you have a good day? Thanks.
玩得好吗? 谢啦
there you are. hey.
你在这 嘿
Okay, now, before you say no... okay, picture this.
好吧 现在 在你说不之前 好吧 看看这个
You on stage, me accompanying, thousands of people.
你领奏 我伴奏 数以千人
liz. the new york philharmonic.
莉斯 纽约交响乐团
I just got the invite. they want you back.
我刚得到邀请 他们想让你回去
It's just one night, but they want you back.
虽然仅此一晚 但他们想让你回去
I don't wanna be up there. Lyla...
我不想去那 莱拉
When are you gonna let yourself be happy again?
你打算什么时候让自己开心点?
I am happy.
我过的很好啊
I'm talking about when everyone else goes home.
我指当其他人都回家了的时候
Look...I know. okay? I know.
这 我知道 我知道
Just think about it.
考虑一下吧
I mean, you're a music teacher who doesn't play music anymore.
你是个音乐老师却不再演奏了
Call me crazy.
叫我疯子吧
Okay, crazy.
好的 疯子
I'll see you at home, okay? all right.
回家见 好的