You don't wanna be placed with a real family?
你不想被真正的家庭收养吗
I have a family. yes, you do.
我有家的 是的 你有家
I mean, you have parents and all, but they don't live with you.
我是说 你有父母什么的 但他们不和你同住
Not now.
只是现在没有
But still, you don't have contact with them.
但你已经和他们失去联络了
yes, I do. you do?
不 我们有联系 真的吗
What, do they call you?
怎样联系的 他们有没有打电话
Come and visit you?
还是来看你?
send...? i...
还是寄 我
I don't wanna be sent away.
我不想被送走
I understand.
我理解
You see, there's a lot of children...
瞧 有很多孩子
...who are scared that if they leave their first home...
他们都害怕第一次离开家
...their parents would never be able to find them. Right?
他们的父母可能再也找不到他们了 对吗
But see, my job is to make sure...
但是 我的工作就是要确保
...that nothing like that will ever happen to you.
这样的事不会发生在你身上
So there's nothing to be scared of.
所以没有什么可害怕的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna do something I never do.
我从没给过 现在我给你
This is my number.
这是我的电话号码
If you ever need to talk to me, about anything...
如果你想和我谈谈 不管是什么
...you call.
打我电话
Think about what I said too.
想一想我说的吧
There's a whole world out there with millions of wind chimes. I know.
外面整个世界都在演奏风的旋律 我知道