Where did you pick this one up, arthur, bellevue?
亚瑟 贝尔友 你从哪里捡到这个家伙的
You never played a note in your life.
你这辈子还没碰过乐器
Do you know what music is?
你知道什么是音乐吗
It's god's little reminder there's something else besides us in this universe.
音乐是上帝用来提醒我们 人类不能在宇宙独占独尊
Harmonic connection between all living beings everywhere, even the stars.
它是所有生物与星球之间的纽带
Is this a school?
这是个学校么
Yeah, the school of screw you and take all your damn money.
对 这学校榨干你的钱 让你前途尽毁
yeah. yeah, we're top of the class. Not!
对 我们是班上的好学生 别叫
It's a business.
这是生意
pockets. okay, let's go.
交钱拉 ok 我们走
let's go, let's go. pockets.
快走 快走 交钱拉
Oh, man. get up.
快起来
Peanut, well done.
小花生 干的好
I got eyes in the back of my head.
我脑袋后面长了眼睛的
Good job.
干的好
Chain is only as strong...
锁链的张力取决于
...as its weakest link.
它最薄弱的一环
Come on, arthur.
加油 亚瑟
That's chump change.
都是些零钱
You got washington square. that was my spot for 10 years.
你在的地方是华盛顿广场 我十年来都是我的舞台
Go ahead, before I change my mind.
在我改变主意以前 上前去
You kids are gonna put me in the poorhouse.
这么点钱 我都穷的要进救济院了
All right, little mice, scurry back to your holes. go, go.
小老鼠们 回洞里去 快 快
Harmonic dreams, sweet children.
好梦 孩子们