I've been doing this for 10 years, bob. I said 10 percent.
我做这个10年了 鲍勃 我说了10%
We need to close the deal. hold on a second.
我们得结束交易 等一会儿
No. we said 10 percent.
不 我们说了10%
Yeah, well, it makes the world go round, doesn't it, bob?
是呀 世界就是这么运转的 不是么 鲍勃
Just get me the 10 percent, will you?
给我10% 好吗?
Thanks.
谢
need anything, sir? do you know any hit men?
需要帮忙 先生 你认识什么职业杀手吗
I do know a bass player might be able to help you out.
我确实认识一个弹低音的也许能帮你
Likes to get in fights with lead singers.
总和主唱对着干
Nick?
你是尼克
What are you doing, man?
你干什么呢 伙计
Still driving. paying off those wedding bills from last year.
开车 还去年结婚欠下的债
Oh, fair play to you. oh, she's a nice girl.
真有你的 她是个好姑娘
So you playing at all?
那你还在弹
Nope.
没有
Why the hell not? your fingers fall off?
干嘛不 手指掉了
Well, you move on.
接着说
What about the lads? seen any of them lately?
伙计们怎么样 最近见过谁
We still mess around...
我们仍旧乱七八糟
...but the connelly brothers never really bounced back minus one brother.
但兄弟们即使受挫失败 也不迁怒于人