Okay. Diva -- good.
好的,女神的扮相,很好
Tacky -- bad.
俗气的-糟糕
We'll have to fix that.
我们会处理的
Okay, none of these are me.
这些都不是我
Why are you laughing at me?
你干吗笑我?
You're not supposed to be you.
你不该做你自己
If I have to go onstage in front of audience as Isabella,
我必须以伊莎贝拉的身份上台, 面对观众
then I-I'm gonna have to be confident,
我必须自信
and that's the thing I'm worst at.
但我这人是最没有自信的
-We are all the same that way. -Not you.
-我们都是一样的 -你不是
Yes, me, and Isabella, too.
是的,你,我,伊莎贝拉也是一样的
It's how she works through her fears that makes her strong.
她就是这样克服恐惧的 那使她变得勇敢
Isabella doesn't let Franca di Montecatini
例如伊莎贝拉不会让弗兰卡
tell her what to wear.
来告诉她,她该穿什么
Isabella tells Franca.
伊莎贝拉告诉弗兰卡她要穿什么
Okay, so you're telling me
你是说
to tell Franca di Monteca-teca-tecatini
让我告诉弗兰卡 迪 蒙特卡,蒙特卡蒂尼
how I should dress?
我应该穿什么
Si,
是的,
Test your strength.
试试你的力量
Vai! Vai, vai,
去啊! 去, 去,
You don't like my clothes?
你不喜欢我的衣服?
No. No. I-I love your clothes.
不,我喜欢你的衣服
But I don't want you to dress me.
但我不想你给我穿
What?!
什么?
See, I'm not your Barbie doll.
看,我不是你的巴比玩偶
I am Isabella Parigi,
我是伊莎贝拉
and I dress myself.
我自己选择穿衣
So, choices.
好,选吧
I-I need choices.
我-我需要选择