Miss Sanders, would you be so kind
桑德斯小姐,你能否好心
as to look after her for me?
帮我看着她?
Still a little warm.
还有点热
As in do stuff for her? Why should I be punished?
就像为她做事? 为什么我要被处罚?
I'm not the one who's sick.
又不是我有病
Next year, I'm joining the mouth breathers
下一年我加入救生队
at Water-slide Wonderland.
在“滑水仙境游乐场”
You are so busted.
你暴露了
What?
什么?
You've been out of this hotel room.
你走出酒店房间了
How do you know?
你怎知道?
Please.
拜托
Your eyebrows finally match, your hair has highlights,
你的眼睫毛对称了 你的头发光亮了
fresh manicure.
重新修甲
I smelled acetone the second I walked in the lobby.
我一进大堂就闻到机溶剂味
Okay, but you didn't rat me out to Miss Ungermeyer.
好,但你没有出卖我给恩格梅尔小姐
Yet.
对
Not until I figure out what's in it for me.
让我先看看我有什么好处
Now spill, Dorkerella.
说吧,傻灰姑娘
You'll never make me talk!
我不会说的
I-I know that this sounds insane,
我-我知道这很愚蠢
but I think Paolo really does like me.
但我认为保罗十分喜欢我
How could this happen? How did you get my trip?
怎么会这样? 你怎么比我幸运?
How is Lizzie McGuire living this fantasy
为什么丽兹 麦戈瑞会这么好
and I can't even get an Italian boy
而我却连找个意大利男孩
to buy me a plate of spaghetti?
给我买盘面条也不行
Um, Kate, you don't eat spaghetti.
嗯,凯特 你不吃面条
I'd eat carbs if an Italian boy bought them for me.
如果有个意大利男孩给我买 我什么都吃
So, I suppose you want me to keep quiet about this?
那么,我想你要我保守这秘密?
Yeah. I'd appreciate that.
是的,我感激你
Well, I'll keep it quiet
那么,我就守秘密-
if you keep it quiet about me keeping it quiet.
但你别告诉别人我守秘密
And when we get back home, I'm the cool one again,
当我回到家后,我就又要扮酷了
and you turn back into a pumpkin.
你要变回原来的呆瓜样