[Your hair is so blond and, uh, innocent.
你的头发颜色很纯正,看上去很天真
-Who did it? -Um...
-谁帮你做的头发? -嗯...
The island we were on was really, really sunny,
我们去的那个小岛阳光明媚
so it was j-just the sun.
是太阳的作用
We must get sun, too, no?
我们也该晒晒太阳,是吗?
Ciao, bella!
再见, 贝拉!
They are so tall!
他们那么高!
-They all want to be you. -They want to be Isabella.
-他们都想变成你 -他们想变成伊莎贝拉.
Sit and I'll get Franca. I will just be a moment.
坐好,我去找弗兰卡 一会儿就回来
Whoa! Take your time.
哇! 不着急
I'll just be sitting here in heaven.
我坐在这里像天堂
Hard as it is to imagine, as we look at the ruins of the Forum,
真难以想象我们在看着古罗马中心广场
that this was once the center of commerce, religion, and politics in ancient Rome.
这里曾经是古罗马的商业,宗教和政治中心
All right, now, the Forum came into being in the sixth century B.C.,
古罗马中心广场是公元前6世纪落成的
and with it, a new urban culture was born.
随着它的出现,一个新的城市文化产生了
Uh, um, di--
嗯,呃--
Yeah, Craft?
怎么了, 克拉弗特?
Is it time for the spaghetti?
是不是到吃意大利面条的时候了?
It's 9:00 in the morning.
现在是早上9点
So? You never had leftover spaghetti for breakfast?
那又怎么样?你没有早餐吃过 剩下的面条?
I don't eat carbs.
我不吃面食
You never had a spaghetti sandwich, either?
你也没吃过面条三明治??
This cultural experience is, like, so wasted on you.
这种文化体验对你真是浪费
Excuse me, where did you buy that Prada bag?
对不起,你这普拉达包是哪里买的?
Craft! Sanders! Separate.
克拉弗特! 桑德斯! 你俩分开
We did, Miss Ungermeyer. And thank God.
已经分开了,恩格梅尔. 感谢上帝
Why don't you people, uh, do something at your, uh, skill level here?
你们现在为什么不去做一些你们擅长的事情?
Take a 10-minute shopping break while I choke down an espresso.
给你们10分钟的购物时间, 我去喝杯咖啡
This dude definitely spent too much time on his biceps
这家伙花大力气锻炼他的二头肌
and not enough on his abs. Totally old school.
腹肌却锻炼不够, 这是老派的作风