The slow curve. Works every time.
我迷人的眼神每次都起作用
I've got to talk to them.
我要和他们谈谈
That's not how the slow curve works. They come to us.
眼神的作用可不是这样的, 她们该向我们走来
Um, eh, ciao.
嗯,呃,你们好
-Ciao. -Ciao.
-你好. -你好.
Do you guys speak English?
你们会说英语吗?
It is your friend we like.
我们感兴趣的是你的朋友
Yes.
是的
Word.
“单词”
Word? Is that his name?
“单词” 他的名字?
Yeah, sure.
是,是的
Do you know who that is on the cover?
杂志封面上是谁
-Oh, Isabella. Certo, -Certo,
-哦, 当然是伊莎贝拉, -当然,
Do you think you guys could translate it for me?
你们能帮我翻译吗?
Um, only if you introduce us to Word.
只要你把你的朋友介绍给我们
Can I keep the magazine, then?
那我可以留着杂志吗?
Deal!
成交!
All right. Let's go.
好的.我们走
Ciao, Word.
你好, “单词”
Word?
“单词”?
Mmh?
呃?
English?
是英语吗?
She's speaking English.
她是在说英语
Our single is in English and Isabella needs to practice.
我们单曲是英文的,所以她要多练习
What have you done?
你怎么了?
Uh, uh, uh...
呃,呃...
You look... You look like a schoolgirl.
你看上去像个女学生.
Maximus, what is wrong?
马克西姆斯, 怎么了?
You love Isabella.
你喜欢伊莎贝拉的
Nice Maximus.
乖 马克西姆斯
Very odd.
真奇怪
There is something...something very different about you.
你有些...有些很大的变化
Um...
呃...
Rest. The rest on the island did Isabella good.
休息,岛上的休假对伊莎贝拉很有好处.