Holly, you've gotta open up.
郝莉, 你应该开门了。
I'm not so sure about this.
我可不那么认为。
Come on open the door,tough guy.
快开门,好家伙。
Okay.
好吧。
You look awesome. Turn.
你看上去真可怕,转过来。
I cannot believe that you talked me into going to the dance.
我真不敢相信你跟我说要去舞会。
I thought you said you've been to like, a million schools.
我记得你说过上过许多所学校。
Schools, a million. Dances, zero.
上过的学校, 许多所,参加的舞会, 没有。
I'll get it.
我来开门。
It's a simple matter of self-preservation.
这是一个简单的自卫本能。
l mean, when you move around a lot.
我意思说,当你经常搬家。
you just don't let yourself get attached.
你只是不希望自给被什么人或者事情缠住。
Much less, make plans to go to school dances.
更少的, 计划去学校舞会什么的。
l hate to break it to you, but in exactly one week.
我不想破坏你的本能, 但是准确地说,每星期。
your streak is officially going to end.
你的顽固也应该有休息的时候。
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的。
Surprise!
给你一个惊喜!
Come in. Jean.
进来,简。
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈。
What?
谈什么?
Why? How could you? Jean.
为什么? 你怎么可以这样? 简。
Wait, don't you...Jean... me. Just calm down. Please, calm down.
等等, 不要老是...简...的叫我. 冷静. 请冷静。
We can be civilized about this.
我们可以理智的对待这件事。
Civilized?
理智?
I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
Just calm down. No, why are you telling me this?
冷静,不要,为什么告诉我这些?
Are you in love with her? She meant nothing to me.
你爱上她了? 她和我没什么的。
Well, technically, they meant nothing to me.
技术上来说, 他们都和我没有什么关系。
They? They?
他们?他们?
Look on the bright side. It's out of my system.
看看它好的一面. 它不属于我的控制范围。