I'm so glad you came.Thanks.
我很高兴你的到来,谢谢。
Now, we keep the mixers in the back.
我们的搅拌机在后面。
But I got to warn you,they're all older than God.
但是我要警告你,它们都已经老掉牙了。
They don't really mix very well.
它们搅拌起来不怎么顺畅。
they just kind of move things around.
只是让食物打转。
So I hope your manual mixer's in real good shape.
所以我希望你可以人工使食物搅拌出漂亮的形状。
And watch out for our no-good oven.
当心我们不怎么好使的锅子。
It's worse than that one in Chapel Hill.
比小山上教堂里用的还糟糕。
Off by a good 10 degrees.
接近10度就会自动关闭。
Well,you know me.
你是知道我的。
I'm off by way more than that.Yes, you are.
我可不会轻易放弃的。对,你是的。
And this is Gloria,Gloria,this is Jean.
这位是格劳丽雅,格劳丽雅,这位是简。
the one I was telling you about.Really nice to meet you.
就是我跟你说过的那个人。很高兴见到你。
Likewise.
我也是。
Do you know anything about wilting rose petals?
你知道怎么处理这枯萎的玫瑰花瓣吗?
You need to add more cornstarch.
你需要多加些玉米淀粉。
The fondant's too soft.
软糖太软了。
See, I told you she was good.
看,我说过她很棒的。
No wonder my rum cakes always look so drunk.
无疑我的朗姆酒蛋糕总是酒味太重。
Help me.I like you.
帮帮我,我喜欢你。
You never eat the cakes?
你从来不吃蛋糕吗?