Explain this to me again.
再次向我解释你的理由。
Patsy's back.
懦夫回来了。
It's packing time.
该是收拾行囊的时候了。
Does this mean you're not going to the dance?
是不是意味着你不去舞会了?
We'll be gone by the end of the week.
我们周末之前会离开。
I'll stay in touch.
我会在不幸中煎熬。
Bye.
再见。
I'll miss you.
我会想你的 (叹气声)。
Where are we going this time?
这次我们要去哪里?
There's a spot open at Dolores' bakery.
一家德洛丽丝面包房开张。
You know, I've always wanted to go there. You know,
我一直都想去那里。
It's time for a new adventure and.
是进行新的冒险的时候了,而且。
I'm sorry, honey.
抱歉,甜心。
I know you were finally making some friends here.
我知道你早晚会在这儿交上朋友的。
It's no biggie.
这不重要。
There's friends everywhere. Right?
到处都有朋友,对吗?
Hey, all you bloggers. It's me.Girl on the Move.
嗨,所有的博客朋友们好. 是我.搬家女孩。
Well, here's a big shocker.
这儿发生了一件大事。
My mom got her heart broken. Again.
我妈妈又被甩掉了。
Yep, we're starting off on another big adventure.
我们又要开始另一次的大冒险。
That's my mom's word for running away.
这是我妈妈用来代替逃跑的字眼。