Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。
During the pause, read the questions and mark your answers on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
在停顿期间,阅读问题并在答题纸上用一条线标出答案,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
Listen to the conversation, and mark each statement as either true(T) or false(F) according to what you hear.
听对话,根据对话内容判断所给句子的正误,正确的标T,错误的标F。
Can you hold the door a minute, Mike I’ve got a big bag here.
迈克,你能帮我扶一下门吗?我这里有一个大包。
Hi, Lucy. Nice to see you. Up to the fourth floor.
嗨,露西。见到你很高兴。上到四楼。
Yes, please. Have you just finished work, Mike.
是的,请。迈克,你刚干完活吗?
Actually, I finished at lunchtime today because they’re replacing our computers.
实际上,我今天午饭时间就做完了,因为他们要换我们的电脑。
So I’ve been at the gym this afternoon.
今天下午我一直在健身房。
Are you going out tonight.
你今晚要出去吗。
No, I don’t think so. Why Are you inviting me somewhere?
不,我不这么认为。你为什么要邀请我?
Oh no, I’ve got lots of work to do.
哦,不,我有很多工作要做。
I’ve actually spent all day trying to write a history essay and I still haven’t finished it.
事实上,我花了一整天的时间试图写一篇历史论文,但我还没有写完。
I have to hand it in tomorrow.
我明天就要交了。
I started it last week...
我上周开始写的……
Well, sorry, I can’t help you with that...
对不起,我帮不了你……
I never enjoyed studying history at school and I wasn’t very good at it either.
我在学校从来不喜欢学习历史,我也不是很擅长。
I don’t need any help with the essay.
我不需要你帮助我写论文。
But you can help me by not playing your saxophone.
但你不吹萨克斯管就能帮到我。
Huh.
噢。
I’m sorry, I just can’t stand it anymore.
对不起,我再也受不了了。
I’ve lived next door since June and you’ve played the saxophone every night for at least an hour.
我从六月起就住在你隔壁,你每晚吹萨克斯管至少一个小时。
But I thought you liked it. I’ve lived here for two years.
但我以为你喜欢呢。我在这里住了两年了。
Nobody’s ever complained before so I’m really surprised.
以前从来没有人抱怨过,所以我真的很惊讶。
This is the first time anyone has asked me not to play.
这是第一次有人叫我不要吹萨克斯管。
Why haven’t you told me this before?
为什么你以前不告诉我?
I’ve tried lots of times but I was afraid of sounding rude.
我试过很多次,但我怕听起来很粗鲁。